Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
picked some up the other day. was expecting white chocolate (wich i freaking hate) and was pleasantly surprised when i ate one and found out it was in fact not white chocolate at all. the first few i had tasted like a regular m&m though but then i popped about 3 more into my mouth and the spice flavor came out. they're definitely better than the crapfest carrot cake ones they sold at easter. no one in the house could eat them till my brother moved in and even he didnt like them, but they were gone within a couple hours after i told him to eat them lol

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,820 Posts
I got some and it is a normal size big bag. As mariposa said, i was expecting white chocolate but was happy when I found it to be regular chocolate. The spice goes nice and had the right amount, but that is just my opinion, everyone is going to have different tastes

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
They sound good to me. I prefer Pumpkin Pie Spiced mochas over the lattes... I'm thinking the flavor is pretty similar. I haven't found any yet but, as soon as I do.. I'm gonna get me a bag :D

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Just ate a few of these. Not as strong as I would have thought. Actually pretty good.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Picked up a bag myself while I was at work tonight. Someone told me to leave them in the fridge for a while so I did and it gives it a little more flavor, at least to me it did. Price is kind of crazy though lol

·
Registered
909 Posts
I was wondering how these would taste. I love pumpkin spice anything but.... Most of the time the flavor tastes like chemicals to me. So I'm dissapointed a lot. So, I can grab a bag, try them, if I don't like them, send them to my secret reaper victim? :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts