Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
I absolutely love/adore/drool for pumpkin spice flavored stuff. But those Hershey kisses....not so much. I got two bags last year and even put them in my candy bowl at work. NO ONE liked them! I finally had to toss them.

I thought they were far far far too sweet.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,585 Posts
I absolutely LOVE those! I get them every year! I just bought 2 bags, lol. I'm going to use one bag to make those little Hershey's Kiss Acorn treats soon!!! I like to eat them just out of the wrapper though, too. We even like them cold out of the refrigerator sometimes. Oh, and last year I made "puppy chow" with them...Corn Chex, coated in melted PS Kisses then coated in powdered sugar...YUM!

·
Seer of All
2,937 Posts
I love them too, but only one or two at a time. They are very sweet. My favorite way to use them is on top of a pumpkin or cinnamon cookie. I love the puppy chow idea too - definitely trying that!

·
Registered
13,632 Posts
Personally I have found the flavored Kisses too much. Haven't tried this version yet.

If you guys like Caramel Apples, you have to try both of the Russell Stover's new Caramel Apple Big Bite treats. I just posted a photo of them in the What did you find/ buy today thread: http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/89730-what-did-you-find-buy-today-942.html. The clerk said she hadn't even unboxed them and people were taking them out of the shipping box. She highly recommended the chocolate drizzled ones, but I'm a peanut fan and bought that tonight. REALLY good. Has a flavor of real apples too. Peanuts were nice and fresh. Made in U.S.A. I can tell you what I'm going to be buying at the register until they are sold out!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I absolutely love/adore/drool for pumpkin spice flavored stuff. But those Hershey kisses....not so much. I got two bags last year and even put them in my candy bowl at work. NO ONE liked them! I finally had to toss them.

I thought they were far far far too sweet.
This is exactly how I feel about the Hershey Kisses as well. They are far too sweet.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I liked the idea of putting them on cookies or something else that might help cut the sweetness a bit. See, this is why posts like this are so helpful and I gotta read them all! LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts