Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Haunts!

So this was my big project for last year. I added a back row to my archway as well, but I wanted to create something new and exciting! I built these two Jacko Sentinels to guard my back yard during the October season.

They are built with a PVC frame and base. I used burlap and chicken wire to create the bodies. They are reaching out in a daunting motion to scare children of course. The heads are from Funkins. I carved what I wanted and then "corpsed" them. What makes them extra special is I created an option to push fog through and up into their noggins.

It created an amazing spooky affect with the green glow. I had several cars stop and snap pictures. I hope you guys like them!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
Ah guards for the candy! Nice set up on them and I do love the fog. What fogger do you use and how often do you have to fill it during the night?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah guards for the candy! Nice set up on them and I do love the fog. What fogger do you use and how often do you have to fill it during the night?
Thanks Ghost! I am just using a basic fogger, small version, straight from Spirit. Anything bigger than that will be over-kill. I only have to fill them up once per evening. They create a great effect with the green glow and a fog timer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts