Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in college and work 60 hour work weeks also. I basically have no time and no money. This year though was the first year I was able to actually decorate for Halloween, of course I live in an apt and have almost no yard and I'm not allowed to use what I have. The solution see how much stuff I can get for free and make work while decorating a mostly enclosed 6ft by 6ft porch. Here's some day shots of how that turned out. Hope to be in a house and have a yard next year so I can do more.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the kind words I really can't wait until next year. Hopefully I'll have some night shots soon, those were on regular film though and I need to get them developed.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
that's pretty impressive for only having a 6 x 6 area to work with! I like your scare crow.

Exactly ! I absolutely love it !
I think many of us started just like you.
and just like you ....plans to "grow bigger and better' next year.
But.
This is wonderful ......
I just love it. Simple, a little creepy, very halloween.......and In my sentimental heart.....what halloween is ......
See....we don't NEED ALL THE MONEY AND EXPENSIVE PROPS like we think we do.....Simple supplies , a little creative effort and Wonderful Effect.
Wow ! I am warm and smiling.....
Also envious that you can leave up your decorations for another month......
Does work well for the month of November too. Scarecrows and pumpkins for Thanksgiving. Why of course !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts