Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
We are proud to announce we have completed our latest Halloween CD!

PUMPKIN ON YOUR STEREO
the follow up to our 2016 Amazon top 10 Halloween Hit 'Something Wicked'

Check out a preview of the new songs here https://samhaynes1.bandcamp.com/album/pumpkin-on-your-stereo-electro-haunt-music-halloween-2017

If you like what you hear you can pre-order it for a bargain price! We also have some free music / ridiculously low priced music available on our bandcamp page so please have a listen and let us know what you think

you woudl be welcome to use the songs in your haunts, podcasts, youtube vids and Horror movies contact us for details! Happy Halloween 2017!

thanks

Sam Haynes www.musicforhalloween.co.uk :D

PUMPKIN ON YOUR STEREO FINAL COVER.jpg

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Great Job. Just bought the album. I hope there are some tracks I can use in videos this year. Let me know if you have royalty free tracks on this album or if there will be copyright issues on YouTube. I will, of course credit the music in the videos.

I always love your work. Thanks for another great album.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great Job. Just bought the album. I hope there are some tracks I can use in videos this year. Let me know if you have royalty free tracks on this album or if there will be copyright issues on YouTube. I will, of course credit the music in the videos.

I always love your work. Thanks for another great album.
Thanks Bob!
Appeciate all the people who support us each year! You can use any tracks you like, they will flag on youtube but I can send you a permission to use the music
to give to youtube. We do have a Royalty Free album 'Something Wicked II' which is here

[url]https://samhaynes1.bandcamp.com/album/limited-time-offer-1-cd-something-wicked-2-royalty-free-halloween-and-horror-soundtrack-music-youtube-podsafe-copyright-free
[/URL]

These songs are all Royalty Free Halloween music - you can use them on Youtube, Podcasts, Indie Film etc free of charge and they shouldnt flag up either!

Hope you have a Happy Halloween!!!
Sam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts