Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this year's costume is a little different from my usual fare. I usually detest store-bought costumes and masks, but last year, I picked up this beauty on 70% clearance. Couldn't resist.

So, I've gotten some sweats, and dyed the top greenish-grey and the bottoms brownish-grey. To that I'm going to dye some various diameters of rope to brown and black and hot glue them to the clothes as vines. I'm thinking some kind of long-fingered twig gloves, for reaching out at people. I may even throw in some green vines for color.

But it still feels like I'm missing something. Anything I could add to fill out the concept?

·
Registered
260 Posts
you know what i'm thinking and forgive me if its off...but feet is where this needs some help. I like that mask a lot, and the vines and hands sound great, but I think you need specific feet for it. like you've been rooted and ripped yourself out
ent.jpg
oak_tree_ent_game_ready_animated_model_3d_model_max_b6168463-7027-4968-95c6-bf012a5cd1e9.jpg
feet.jpg

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like this idea, especially now that I'm considering adding stilts, the root concept would work perfectly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts