Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
NIce group of pumpkins.
I see you have also settled on Minwax Early American. I've tried a bunch and that seems best all around.
Are those Funkins or something generic?

·
Oak Lane Cemetery
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NIce group of pumpkins.
I see you have also settled on Minwax Early American. I've tried a bunch and that seems best all around.
Are those Funkins or something generic?
I like the early american for rotting pumpkins and wood, but I'm not real happy with it for rotting flesh. I think next time I corpse a body I'm going to try a grey stain over the paint and see how that looks. My pumpkins are pretty much any I find lol. There are a couple actual funkins in there, a bunch of pre carved ones from different stores and yard sales that I altered the faces on to make them less cute, and a bunch of the foam craft pumpkins from Michael's. The smallest ones are foam filled mini pumpkins from the dollar store that I had a hell of a time corpsing without melting them. The one yellowish gourd sitting on the chair is a real birdhouse gourd I grew and dried about 10 years ago. I just corpsed over it after I accidentally dropped and cracked it. Even has seeds still rattling in it. All of the long stems are wire, shop towel and latex and the short ones are rolled plastic corpsing.

IMG_20180501_125652.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts