Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello spooky fiends! Not sure if I am allowed to post this here, but hubs suggested it to me so I will give it a shot! I entered in a pumpkin carving contest held by our local downtown offices. They had 25 pumpkins for folks to pick up, but only five of us entered! I would loveit if you all could help me out! You just have to "like" the pic of my carving in the post. (I carved the nightmare before christmas one)
Thank you all for your help if you so choose! Xoxoxo��

To vote, go to "downtown Lethbridge BRZ" on facebook, scroll until you see the post with all of the carvings, go to the pic of my carving and hit like (if you like it).

Thanks again my spooky folk!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yes! Sorry...I am doped up on pain meds and sinus meds right now...just edited my post. Thanks for voting! If I could hug you I would! I told my husband the gift cards would be nice...but it will mean more to me to be able to say I won a pumpkin carving contest sometime hahaha. Yep...my love for the season means more than the actual prize lol

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,635 Posts
Yours had the most detail and was perfectly done, and I love NBC...I hope you win first!! They were all good pumpkins, but I'd say yours is the best, for sure. I liked the MLP one, too...because I'm also a MLP fan, lol.

Good luck and Happy Halloween! Let us know if you win something!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much! I will admit....I try to be competetive...but it just isn't in my nature. I gave a like to each of the other competitors myself hahaha. Husbeast thinks I'm nuts or have a few scews loose hahaha

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also...Iam inthe lead currently BUT voting is open until halloween night, so that could change in no time at all! All votes are appreciated! Thank you so much to those who have already voted! I really really appreciate it! Xoxox

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Unorthodox and Sneakykid! I used a stoneykins pattern with my dremel! I love NBC so it seemed only fitting! I took a long time to decide though haha. Thank you for your votes! And I may be ahead, but we have until halloween night for votes...tides can change quickly! My two boys are making me nervous though...they keep asking me to check whereas I don't want to know hahaha

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow, impressed! You already won in my opinion. I must say when I went to hit the like button that minion was really giving me the eye!

I think you got this

Jim

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you so much everyone!!!! Haha ok...truth be told...I gave a vote to each of the other pumpkins as well. LOL I would love to win because I love halloween and it wpuld mean the world to me to be able to say I have won a pumpkin contest. But I'm not competitive by nature. So I gave a vote to all the pumpkins! And I even gave tips to one of the other carvers about where to get great patterns and the tools when she asked me! hahahaha My husband just shakes his head at me. Lol I do love the minion, but my heart was taken by the Poe tribute as I have always loved him, so anything like that gets me!
Again...thank you so much! I may get to do a pumpkin for skate canada and a local comic book shop now because of this! So yay! And thank you so much for your votes. Seriously it means the world!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey folks! Thank you so much to those who have voted! This is the last week for votes so I'm putting out a last couple of pushes! Hoping to get over 200 votes! (or as many as I can get! Thanks again so much for your help everyone! Xoxox

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you! So far it looks good, but they are having a spooktacular on halloween night, and I can't go. So I won't be able to keep track of the live voting happening that night. So thank you for your vote!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts