Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I was recently at a Spirit Halloween Store, and on display they had a power strip which would pulsate the current on and off. So whatever lights they had hooked up to the power strip would be flashing on and off. however, They were all out of the stips when I inquired about them.

I tried the website and googling it, but I cant find anything quite like it.

Does any one know what its called exactly, or perhaps a better way to search this, or even if you could be so kind as to prove a link or URL to a site that sells them it'd be awesome. Thanks so much!

Louis

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats what it is thanks for the link. However, I'm not good at that kind of stuff at all. But I asked the guy at the store if they had any and they said they were all out and just sold the last one. And i noticed the one on display had a Spencers label on it so we went to there since Spirit is a branch of Spencers and they said they are no long affiliated with Spirit. I'm not sure. thanks though

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they didn't say because it was sold out :p
the only thing close to it that i could find wasthe Izombie lighting controller. and even that is not exactly it, but very very cool. I;d rather pick one of those up, but it costs $130 bucks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts