Halloween Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
It's all totally dependent on the child and their disposition and ability to separate reality and fantasy. Myself as a kid watched tons of scary movies because my Dad loved them and so did I. However, my parents were adamant in telling me how it wasn't real and would take the time to tell me or show me how Hollywood effects worked. I was the one kid who loved haunted houses and never could figure out why anyone would be scared of them because I always understood it was props and actors. My hubby on the other hand never really watched anything scary and to this day hates watching them with me or going through a haunted house. And he was an all star football player all through school and is now a firefighter in the Air Force. So I really feel it depends on the child's personality and the parents ability to make sure the child can separate that fantasy and feel safe.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.