Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of a Psycho Circus theme for next yr. I've seen a post somewhere on here before that gave me the idea....just with dial-up it's so hard to find again. My idea is the make the inside of my barn a circus tent with two trapeez skellies...on one trapeez (which I know I'm spelling wrong lol) half of the skellie with the other half on the other trapeez! Then I'd like to have a talking skellie in a ticket booth right outside before going in the door. This is just for a party as we live way out in the boonies and have NO tot's . We've had a party for three yrs now and they have all turned out great thanks to all you crazy halloween freaks here :p You guys are the greatest and any help would be appreciated!! Thanks

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, thank you for the idea and I guess great minds think alike!!:D
so did you have a circus themed party then??

·
Registered
916 Posts
This is new for next year. I was going to do a circus theme but decided I had too much other stuff and not enough circus. The ticket booth idea came to me during the early stages and getting my hands on a talking witch that I could easily convert brought it to life. I will just add it to my Halloween stuff and not worry too much about a true theme.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Wow, Homey, that Ticket Taker was awesome! First time I've seen that clip.
We have used a "Psycho The Clown" schtick in our haunts off and on for several years now, always a big fright. I have a video on my Lap top's hartd drive, I'll try to post that.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HomesteadHaunt...I love that idea of an actual person sitting in there....I have the perfect person for it and the perfect prop for it now! Getting Excited!

·
Registered
916 Posts
I was able to pick up the camera and the monitor on Ebay for less then $20. I think the witch was about $30 because it was missing some key part.....aint Halloween a hoot!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well, thank you for the idea and I guess great minds think alike!!:D
so did you have a circus themed party then??
Ya i know right? :D and ya last year '08 I did it was pretty kule, but I hope it will be better this year! You too! If you need any help or ideas let me know

·
Registered
85 Posts
Here is a thread I recently posted of a talking Ghoul in......a ticket booth! You can sit under the Ghoul in a seperate compartment and talk through the Ghoul seeing your guests on a monitor. THe camera is built into the Ghouls chest.

http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/75423-new-2009-ticket-booth.html
I've been waiting to see it, and let me say that is coolest haunt prop I've seen this year! Thats amazing!! How did you make it? The animations when it talks? How it talks? Wow! CONGRATS!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts