Halloween Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sons 3rd birthday is the end of Feb. I have never pushed horror/halloween on either of my 2 children. But they know halloween is my favorite holiday. I do not even have halloween or horror things up in the house. My wife isn't into halloween at all...the other day she asked hi what kind of birthday party he wanted and he said a "HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!" I could not have been more surprised or PROUD.

Is it wrong to be proud of something like that??

·
Registered
291 Posts
Oh- that is sooo cool! And a halloween party is a perfect stretch of the imagination. You can make it fun, mysterious, glitzy, mischievious...I bet your wife even gets caught up in the fun. Way to go-dad!!!

·
Never try to eat a zombie
778 Posts
That is awesome!! Wish you would of caught that on tape it is priceless!!!

Congrats proud poppa!!

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Ahhh what a glorious day this is!... When the young blood follows the path of hauntedness! Lol! Congrats! :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
I would be so proud! Congratulations!

If it makes you feel any better, my husband claims I've corrupted our 3yr old. A couple days ago he brought out some pvc pipe because we are rennovating our bathroom, and our son couldn't fathom the use of pvc pipe for anything other than building skeletons or "making something for trick-or-treaters??"

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Wonderfull!

Any-thing that you and your child can do, together is Great!
Such time spent is precious ...and someday it will be changed, then gone .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts