Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
I think the movement is really cool, but I fear it would be lost if it was too close to the ground. If you could arrange him on a slight hill or even on top of a picnic table (maybe as a meal for other zombies to enjoy and he is trying to get away) then I think he would be more easily seen and appreciated :)

I also build my zombies from PVC, I like the flexibility it gives (especially with the SpiderHill joints, they are so awesome). At the "waist" of your zombie is a thick white plastic plate ... what is that made from? Do you router a piece of something (and if so ... what is it?). That looks like a very sturdy guide for the PVC spine.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Fog equipped barrel now has the Gigantic Emperor Palpatine Hands reaching out and swaying around. Fog coming out of barrel and green flood light in the top has a nice effect when the crap 400 W fogger isn't in reheat. Finally I have a use for these huge hands where they don't look way out of proportion on a prop...

I DON'T recommend these hands as they are ridiculously LARGE! (see last picture)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And another swaying Zombie. Wolf Walker mask from "The Walking Dead" TV series made by Trick or Treat Studios.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
His hands are a Piece of PVC heated and flattened with wire coat hangars doubled thick for fingers.
Rubber to bulk fingers up. This way it is easy to just bend fingers exactly where the glove knuckles are!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gloves are Childs Dementor Gloves.... available at Harry Potter Shop....Halloween Costumes.... Walmart....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts