Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my fellow HF family!
I do not promote nor endorse many companies too often but when I do, I definitely endorse Abracadaver Productions! I've bought many misc props over the years from Larry(owner of Abracadaver Props in Fullerton, Ca) since early 2003. Many photo's in my profile albums show his quality products that have proven to last! This is serious and key to my haunt as the props must endure harsh cold, heat and winds in my local area... He has always worked with me and willing to take the time to help if I have any questions. This is proven great customer service! He now has a new amazing line of products that I shall be utilizing in my haunt for the upcoming season! Looking forward to buying there for years to come! A+++ and 5 Star rating in my book! Here's the company info below if any of you would like to experience the same amazing business!

www.abracadaver.com
Abracadaver Productions
2021 W. Commonwealth, Unit J
Fullerton, Ca 92833

(714)526-7334
On Facebook search "Abracadaver Productions"

Attachments

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,636 Posts
I've been to their website before. The pics shown; are these yours? Are they masks or prop heads? They look like over the head masks but I didn't see these on the website.

·
Undertaker
3,270 Posts
I went on the website and took a gander. His stuff looks really good including a dressed model of the above zombie...It looked really cool...I'm sold, I asked for a price list.

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Jdubb and OC!
These are my own personal pics I took when I was at Abracadaver Productions! These are truly amazing lifesize zombie bust(not masks). These were however on sale at his local event in which they were marked $100. He normally sells these for $125(I think, lol!). I was totally excited to see them up close! Photo's don't do justice to these props at all.. I've seen them up close and they are a masterpiece! True art in my opinion. The man is gifted for real!

But this is just the tip of the iceburg.. he has so much more in his creative bag of tricks! Trust when I say these props are great and affordable. He also makes a pair hands to match each of these! Bonus is that they are made of a unique type of material and will not rot like latex does. So this is a bigger turn on to me! :D

Contact Larry, he is a great guy and will do his best to help you out! Stay creepy my friends! :)

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,636 Posts
Thanks for the additional info! I'll be contacting him.

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I must concur HAHH! I am personally going to use these zombie busts with Spider Hill Propworks PVC Joint Kits. These will go great in my Cemetery/Graveyard theme! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts