Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have some good ideas on building props using cereal boxes?
Maybe this is a dumb question but hey, there must be something someone can think of!!
Thanks!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I guess you could make some kind of haunted library or big book of spells by using the boxes as books, maybe have some kind of wrapping on them and label the back of the book with various titles and authors. Stack them together and create large tombstones that you could spraypaint and letter......um, relabel them and use them in a food scene...instead of Kellogs, Kill Hogs, with some kinda dead pig pic, Count Chocula...'nuff said, instead of Honey Comb...Catacomb cereal.....no limits to what can be done, lol !!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Wow, those are some great creative ideas, Fiend4Halloween. :) I think the makine them into books is an excellent idea! May have to try that...

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Dang, I think you covered all the possibilities.

The cardboard is rigid enough, I sometimes take a cereal box and cut it up to be a wall sconce. You can make a ll sorts of shapes, and them paint with some fleck spray.

Love the book idea!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the ideas!!
I know there are lots of creative people on here and someone would help me out.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was gonna say use them as books in a haunted bookshelf since they are so light. It'll be a snap to transform them as well.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Anyone have some good ideas on building props using cereal boxes?
Maybe this is a dumb question but hey, there must be something someone can think of!!
Thanks!
Does this have anything to do with what I heard on the radio today...that the average person eats 12 pounds of cereal a year? Are you one of the average...LOL!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not the cereal fanatic... it is my daughter's husband. He probably eats 12 pounds a month!
It must be for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
As for me I rarely eat cereal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts