Halloween Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i'm french
I would like to create a prop with pvc tube and let me know if you had pictures of the prop structures PVC and what kind of mask set for a head
Thank you

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,677 Posts
Here are some pvc armatures, made with 1 inch pvc. The standing figure was used for these zombies

The kneeling armature was made into this kneeling zombie

buy clothing from a second hand store. Masks and hands can be had from most Halloween retailers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you
here is a basis to start
I think based on the pipe diameter 32 or 40 cm
by against what kind of masks you put
-just face
-head flexible (that you put in to fill it)
-full head
Thank you

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,677 Posts
Those are full over the head masks on foam wig heads. Some mask companies will ship overseas. I got the zombie from www.deathstudios.com. Check with www.halloweenasylum.com too. They have a great selection of masks and hands and they might do overseas shipping

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,792 Posts
hello
you mailings France? Diabolik
Yes, we can ship anywhere. Our site is currently not enabled for overseas shipping (only Canada). If you are interested in something from our site you are welcome to send me a private message. Just let me know what items you are interested in and a shipping address so I can get you a quote. I know the overseas rates can get expensive. If I do it manually via PayPal, it will likely save you a few bucks on the quote. I find that most of our shipments to Canada end up being less that way.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok i send you a message
Yes, we can ship anywhere. Our site is currently not enabled for overseas shipping (only Canada). If you are interested in something from our site you are welcome to send me a private message. Just let me know what items you are interested in and a shipping address so I can get you a quote. I know the overseas rates can get expensive. If I do it manually via PayPal, it will likely save you a few bucks on the quote. I find that most of our shipments to Canada end up being less that way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts