Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a catalog in the mail today from Marlin P. Jones & Associates, Inc. It has some pretty good prices on a variety of those little things that make a project come together, unlike some of the "surplus" catalogs that price their merchandise like they have the last ones in existence.

They have a website with everything on it, and you can order a catalog while you're there. Hope this helps someone.

MPJA - Power Supply, Power Supplies, Security Cameras, LCD, Fans, Etc.

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
I agree with jmalt31 - I've ordered many times with no problems. Their CS is very good, if something doesn't work they replace it, no questions asked.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Otaku and jmalt31, that's good to know. I was actually pleasantly surprised when I saw their prices. I deal with computers and photography so I couldn't help but notice that there were a lot of great buys in there for my day job.

Since we are in the Halloween Props section, everyone might be interested to know what makes a Photography Studio Prop so expensive on ebay and elsewhere: Putting the words "Photography Studio Prop" in front of the item name.

Glad the same isn't true so much in regards to Halloween. I think the big difference is that all of you are too smart to pay triple what something really costs just because someone calls it a prop. You know you can get that down at Lowe's or modify it yourself cheaply and easily.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts