Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother found this prop goat 馃悙. Not sure what it was used for. Looks like something from Chuck-E-Cheese. I started to take it apart to see if I can get the motors to work.

I wanted to share some pictures of it. Incase they would help. Someone get a idea of making something similar.

If anyone wants more information on it or more pictures. Let me know. Happy haunting.

IMG_20210709_191803_DRO.jpg

Registered
I know a lot of the props that places like chuck e cheese used had air tubes in them.. This is either a commercial prop that probably talked or it was someone's pet project at one time. Where was the dumpster he found this in?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know a lot of the props that places like chuck e cheese used had air tubes in them.. This is either a commercial prop that probably talked or it was someone's pet project at one time. Where was the dumpster he found this in?
It's on a business area near my house. There are lots of business offices. 20 offices could share on dumpster.

Registered

Registered
My brother found this prop goat 馃悙. Not sure what it was used for. Looks like something from Chuck-E-Cheese. I started to take it apart to see if I can get the motors to work.

I wanted to share some pictures of it. Incase they would help. Someone get a idea of making something similar.

If anyone wants more information on it or more pictures. Let me know. Happy haunting.

View attachment 746403 View attachment 746404 View attachment 746405 View attachment 746404
View attachment 746406
I love this "prop" goat. It's an interesting piece and sad that it got chucked but great that you got it and can redesign it somehow. A lot of work went into it for some indifferent person to just discard it. I hope you get it up and running and even get some sound effects for it. What's Halloween without a goat?

Registered
These were hilarious commercials but where was the goat? I watched it twice and still missed it, loved the guy with the balloon ha ha.

Registered
These were hilarious commercials but where was the goat? I watched it twice and still missed it, loved the guy with the balloon ha ha.
Its only shown for a second or 2 at the beginning. Amazing all that work only yielded 2 seconds of air time. That's showbiz I guess.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you so much for posting that. The Character-Shop must have trashed it. They are in Simi Valley, that is where I found it. I also got it to work last night. I will try to post a video on how I used an Arduino Micro control to bring this to life.

Registered
Thank you so much for posting that. The Character-Shop must have trashed it. They are in Simi Valley, that is where I found it. I also got it to work last night. I will try to post a video on how I used an Arduino Micro control to bring this to life.
Oh wow-I'm excited to see what it does!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
For anyone that is interested. Since this prop is a master pierce. Maybe was around $500 to $1000 to make it. I didn't make it. With the engineering to make this thing work. I am going to try to take a lot of pictures of the mechanics of this prop. As I just found an ANOTHER SERVO IN ITS MOUTH! For Haunters that want to make a 2 axis skull/ or head. I try to document what was used to make it. Also with the measurements of everything. I working on a video showing me testing it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts