Halloween Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I really like the witch as well, but do you have a theme going forward that one might fit better?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't understand. The witch isn't even scary. True, something that can be used in different ways for other seasons is great. But BOLTS can be reused. You just have to get creative.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn I was going to buy the witch you have a point about the witch I find her face freaky though.

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
741 Posts
I much prefer the witch, I like the more creepy and spooky over the scare shock factor.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I like them both, but for me it's the Witch too. The thing I would ask myself is what I care more about - perhaps getting more & different use out of an awesome prop over time (the Witch), or having a more unique prop (Bolt) but maybe reusing the same scene more frequently.

For example, if you know that you'd like to build towards having a whole Mad Scientist Lab (or similar) and you plan to buy a bigger prop each year to get to that point, then Bolt is the way to go. But if you like to change things up and can see yourself doing different themes/scenes each Halloween, IMHO the Witch is more versatile.

Neither is wrong - just personal preference!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think the witch fits better Halloween wise, especially the face, so i'd pick her too. The Bolt guy looks very disturbing aswell though.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Pick which one you like for the theme you enjoy putting together. I agree with the comments that the witch is more versatile for different scenes - but because of that, there are also more options for witches. Bolt is cool for what he is - and could easily be the showpiece of a related scene. He has more of a presence and is more unique in my opinion and if I had my heart set on a lab or torture/punishment theme, he'd be my choice. If, however, you're more into the sorcery and black magic scenes - than the witch is the way to go. As far as witches go, she's pretty cool.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts