Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help! Our Flex ECT prop controller gave up the ghost (pun intended) last night. I am looking for a similar product for between $50-$100. I know there's the picoboo, but I'd like opinions. It's to control one pneumatic prop with an IR sensor or switch mat. Only one output needed right now, but I'd certainly spend a little more for 2-3 outputs. I'd love to hear opinions. If the picoboo is the way to go, I'll place my order today. Thanks!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I've been happy with my Prop-1 so far. Very flexible, but there is a bit of a learning curve if you don't knwo the code (which I don't). But Jon at EFX-TEK is great about helping out.

·
You Rang?
1,079 Posts
I've got a flex ECT and it works great. I just got my Picoboo 105, looks real easy to operate and has sound too, However its twice as much as the Flex ECT but also controlls two events.

I also have a couple Animation Maestros I there super easy to program just push the buttons like the picoboo are small and come with optional sound and pir modules. The base units is about the same price as the flex . The only problem with this product is the customer service. they run a couple of pro haunts in Las Vagas and their hard to get a hold of and don't seem to stock a lot of them.. I've been trying since Aug to get the animation II and some pir sensors for the ones I already have. No luck yet and I'm not holding my breath (hence I bought the picoboo it arrive in 4 dayrs) heres the link http://www.hauntedvillage.com/index.html

·
You Rang?
1,079 Posts
I've got a flex ECT and it works great. I just got my Picoboo 105, looks real easy to operate and has sound too, However its twice as much as the Flex ECT but also controlls two events.

I also have a couple Animation Maestros I there super easy to program just push the buttons like the picoboo are small and come with optional sound and pir modules. The base units is about the same price as the flex . The only problem with this product is the customer service. they run a couple of pro haunts in Las Vagas and their hard to get a hold of and don't seem to stock a lot of them.. I've been trying since Aug to get the animation II and some pir sensors for the ones I already have. No luck yet and I'm not holding my breath (hence I bought the picoboo it arrive in 4 days) heres the link http://www.hauntedvillage.com/index.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts