Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I built 2 reapers, one was holding a lantern and he was very cool, he looked creepy as heck...I liked his flickering lantern light and uplighting, gave it just the right touch...and the other a reaper wielded a sickle...
I mounted the 2nd reaper ontop of a wooden box I built...He was so tall, towering over everything...it was a sight...I cut out a cross in the box, threw in some red string lights inside the box...added a fog machine...perfect...they were both awesome...and my first time building them..learned alot..I landed up selling them because my husband wanted his garage space back, this year, Im building 2 more AND NOT getting rid of them. Anyone else building something cool....or thinking about building??
Please share.

Mellissa

·
Registered
3 Posts
Last year I built 2 reapers, one was holding a lantern and he was very cool, he looked creepy as heck...I liked his flickering lantern light and uplighting, gave it just the right touch...and the other a reaper wielded a sickle...
I mounted the 2nd reaper ontop of a wooden box I built...He was so tall, towering over everything...it was a sight...I cut out a cross in the box, threw in some red string lights inside the box...added a fog machine...perfect...they were both awesome...and my first time building them..learned alot..I landed up selling them because my husband wanted his garage space back, this year, Im building 2 more AND NOT getting rid of them. Anyone else building something cool....or thinking about building??
Please share. View attachment 745510
View attachment 745509 Mellissa
Wow! Those came out unbelievably well. Very very spooky. I love it.

I finished a couple phantoms a few months ago. I have no creativity, so I have to get inspiration from what others have done. I wish I had seen yours when I started working on mine. (Pics and video link below).

It's not seen in pictures, but I made mine to be especially blacklight reactive (cheese cloth + detergent soak). They stand about 9 feet tall, but are mobile/light enough to manipulate with simple prop motor.

Sent from my motorola edge using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
I hope to be able to start on my crypt next month. My goal is something like this - Halloween 2019: Spectral Summoning with the skeleton on top -

except having the lid move like this - DIY Halloween Graveyard Crypt Put one of the red ice lights and a fog machine in it. Will really add something to my graveyard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts