Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a tutorial on Hacking Props to be able to change the audio soundtrack?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either or. I have props of both types. They just say the customary "come here" and other random boring phrases. Static jaw I would assume would be easier. But then again it may be imbedded to where it cant change.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I've been working on a circuit for this application and have it pretty well worked out. My circuit works great right from voice audio files without the need to use your PC and an audio editor to add "beeps". I'm not sure how big of a market there is for this board, maybe some feedback here would help me decide if it is worth making these.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know how big it would be I would assume ease of use would be a seller. But I think we all could agree. Hearing "Come Closer!" from dang near every prop is annoying and would love an easy way to replace it.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I don't know how big it would be I would assume ease of use would be a seller. But I think we all could agree. Hearing "Come Closer!" from dang near every prop is annoying and would love an easy way to replace it.
It would be a small board about 2" x 2", plug and play just like my Audio Servo Controller

1 - 8 of 8 Posts