Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my prom queen I made from a mannequin on a stand. I used spray foam for her head stump. Do you think she needs arms? Please give me your opinions ! Thanks!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
She looks wonderful! :D In my opinion she looks fine without arms, but it's your choice. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow, that looks GREAT!

I think arms would look cool...but maybe not even arms...just some blood to make it look like stumps. Maybe? LOL But it looks great without them now. :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Eeeeewwww! :) I think it would add depth to attach arms in a pose. Maybe hands clutching her bloody stump, or one arm reaching out while the other hand holds her head.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Looks great! IMHO, she either needs arms or blood where the arms would have been. Maybe a bloody arm laying next to her?

MsM

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
yes, def do something in some way with the arms. Blood, or her arms laying on the ground beside her...OH! I know!! put a corsage on one wrist of the arm on the ground too!! LOL

But she looks great so far!! :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
PVC covered with pool noodles. Should be able to attach the PVC into the shoulders. May need some extra dress fabric to cover the seam.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts