Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to use a computer projection in my Halloween display. Does anyone have experience with this in any form? Can someone recommend a device/projector which works well with a fair degree of ambient light?

·
Registered
476 Posts
sure do. i have a thread that has my progress of the projection screen i made a couple years back here And more pictures of it can be found here.

I don't think the projectors i bought are still available unfortunately so i cant recommend them but something similar for sure. you can find one i have here. its my main one that puts out at 1280x800. you have to be careful with these cheap ones though because most of them say they are hd 1080 when they are definitely not. most of them only do 320 or 480 standard definition. Would be ok for a simple set up that didn't require a whole lot of detail. If looking for one in HD make sure you read all the reviews carefully as well as the Technical Specification and details. pay special attention to the native resolution that's whats going to tell you what size it supports. if you can find one that's 1280x800 or more you got your self a winner. the company that makes both the projectors i have is called iRULU. they make the cheaper projectors but the ones i have work super well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts