Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL, I screwed up, got so wrapped up in builds, that i forgot to get a new projection for this year. Does anyone have any that they would like to share that i can use??? Please.......

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know if the Grandin Road one will make it on time.. if i order and ship... I have used Hallowindows in the past and it doesn't look like they have a new one for this year.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
The Ghostly Maid by DMinor is awesome for the price -- I downloaded it for my projection this year and have gotten sooo many compliments on since I started displaying it this week - fun to watch the cars slow down to view it!
You can get the AtmosfearFX any number of places other than Grandin Road, including many Spirit locations. Spectral Illusions does downloads. And DMinor has his lovely ghostly maid for sale. http://betterhauntsandgardens.com/efx/ghostmaid.html

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am liking the Ghost maid, but i was hoping for something a little bigger...... The search continues i guess... but i do have two projectors... and a 3 front windows... maybe i will grab the maid and figure out the other.... Thaks... ccj

·
Registered
566 Posts
Casper708, I don't know if y9u have used this in the past but the Pumpkin Kings singing pumpkin projection is great. It is a most liked projection at my Halloween party last Saturday. You can find it on youtube. Just search for singing pumpkins or pumpkin king. You can order it and have it send to y9u by email immediately. Also several other video projection are available for immediate email shipment from other companys as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts