Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Project leftovers 2014

I've started cleaning out the basement for again, need to make room for new items coming for the party this year.
As a recap of last years post, This is Project Leftovers - You know... You buy for a project and then.. somehow there is leftovers -not enough for a whole new project but you can't bring yourself to just throw things out. I am going to continue to post the leftovers in the hope that someone wants something. Free to the asking - Would appreciate being reimbursed for shipping.
I encourage others to post their leftovers as well, should anyone have any.

I took 1 picture that has most of the small items. If anyone is interested in something specific- message me, I can send you a better picture of the item if you would like.

Here's a recap :
Samurai swords
mermaid tears
Pedro and Rosarita street puppets
Unhappily ever after basket with wolf head
Miniature pumpkins Yankee candle cover
two sea urchins
Mannheim steamroller music
And metal handle cup
a quarter bank puzzle game
a birdcage
chocolate-poly minus the chocolate.
A witches cauldron
Green balloons
A clever headband
A Corona insulated cover
Ghost lollipop covers
Along for the ride baby tshirt
Hanging goblin body minus goblin head (it shattered in storage)

Also available is an old world map I used for a wall on st Patricks day. I taped it together - can be reused. Will need to be cut apart and folded for ease of shipping

A custom wooden sign - once upon a nightmare

A red tree shower curtain

Attachments

·
Creepin' It Real
2,038 Posts
PM sent for the map, the shower curtain, and the "Once Upon a Nightmare" sign. When I sent it I didn't even catch that the items are free, which is waaaay too nice of you. Will most definitely reimburse you for shipping +.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Printers Devil.. its not really just the hands.. take a look at this picture of the prop i put together

I took a walgreens hanging clown and cut the clown out and attached the goblin head.
The goblin head is ceramic and was broken when i opened the box

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Then, It's all yours. Thank you for giving him/her a good home! :)
Please message me your address.. i will calculate shipping tomorrow. its small enough i can ship from work.

UPS ground ok for you ?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im the goddness - Taking better pictures now for you.

Just found a Pooh Diaper Bag with some baby bottles - Adding to the avail list.

Also- this is the broken Goblin. He still has working electronics should anyone want the task of re-using...

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Printersdevil - You were shipped today Shipping $ 6.30
I'm the Goddess - You were shipped today Shipping $12.74
Please check your messages

BlueFrog - You will be shipped soon, I need to find a heavier box. I do not want the sign to break on you.

Thanks again for taking this stuff.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RCIAG - They are yours! Be advised, someone lost a wooden foot ... Still looking.. Also have the cross string holder for you to restring if you wish

Mermaid Tears - the label is gone.. but the closest i can tell you is look up water beads... the container is sealed - was used in a pirate scavenger hunt hidded int he mermaid rock bottle wall for the kids. I thought they took them all, but this managed to be packed up

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Look at this link "http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/181235550805?lpid=82&item=181235550805&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466

Vintage Pancho Villa Marionette String Mexican Puppet

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Oooohhh mermaid tears. Got it. I've never heard them called that before, not that I've heard what exactly they ARE called, but I know what you're talking about now.

I'll take the puppets with or without the foot & string holder, doesn't matter. And the urchins.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts