Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp, I've lost my mind, but the Ecto1 is almost complete. Just need some decals and a sattelite dish, both of which are on the way, and I'll be ready for halloween! All built from scratch, and magneticlly mounted, plus, a PA that plays the siren and ghostbusters theme song!
Just an FYI, I'm an EMT, so I already had all the lights.

Sorry that video quality is a little low, the video feature on my point and shoot camera is a little low.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Whoa! Thats cool!! I bet you'll get some looks driving that down the street! Just be careful with the blue lights, most states won't allow blue lights on POV's. Other than that it is very cool!!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, luckily I'm an EMT, and have a permit for all the lights!
The rack though is low speed only, it's mounted with a few lightbar magnets, and can manage 30MPH without danger.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, driving around without the rack and just the magnets elicted a huge response already!
Funny story, last night I was just leaving the haunt I'm working at the my squad had a call for a car accident. EMS command requested me direct to scene, so guess what I responded and arrived with? :cool:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still working on the costume, the glue on the packs has 24 hours to dry, and the patches need some sewing. I will have a futher video at a later date with the theme and siren, tonight I just ran out of light.
I will keep this thread updated with out hijinks!

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
That's awesome.

One of the perks of being an EMT with a love of ghostbusters. Don't see that too often haha.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts