Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Welcome to everyone interested in participating in our 1st project. Please list who you are here so we know who we have joining us. Since I don't have emails for any of you it will be up to you to stop in & be sure you check things out. This is where the instructor will answer all your questions & where we can discuss what we are doing. Hope we get some serious work done!

Muffy

·
Grave Rigger
982 Posts
Hi Kids:D I'm going to give this a shot. I wanted to build this prop a few years ago, but my plans were to over the top, and it would have cost me a fortune.
If anyone has problems posting pictures, you can send them to me @ [email protected] and I'll put them on my photobucket page. Good luck everybody!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Sign me up! and muffy I'd be happy to make you a tombstone and send it your way.just pay shipping. send me an e if you'd like one or message me here.
Daddywoofdawg at yahoo dot com

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
I'm tentatively in. I need more information about the other project before I make a final decision. Does that sound fickle, or sensible?

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I'll be sitting this one out since we already have a tombstone peeper. It really is a cool prop.
We made ours from a wiper motor, so I'd be happy to be Dave's teaching assistant for people who can't get their hands on the motor he used and would like pics of a wiper motor set up. Our prop looks surprising just like his but then with a wiper motor.
Just let me know.

Good luck with your first build! Can't wait to see the grades everyone gets! haha No cheating either :)

MsM

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm in for this! I think that prop is just amazing and I've been meaning to attempt something similar, but not being mechanically inclined, I've put it off.

·
Registered
48 Posts
So in...

I might modify it a bit. I haven't done a graveyard in a couple years but a pirate popping out from behind a couple rum crates is doable.

What and where should we buy?

·
Registered
823 Posts
ok i am in too i will try to find a place in the house so i can work that cause in february here working in the garage they will have to come and break the ice of my body and put me near a fireplace

·
Registered
189 Posts
I might modify it a bit. I haven't done a graveyard in a couple years but a pirate popping out from behind a couple rum crates is doable.

I too will likely change from a tombstone to something else. I threw all of my stone away this year hoping to make new ones over the off-season. wink to Terra. I hope that isn't poor Social Group etiquette!

1 - 20 of 178 Posts