Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the first weekend of October is gone, I wanted to know how much stuff did you get done so far?

This is how the garage was when I started.

Having some fun the other night :)

This is where I stopped :D

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Well, yesterday was taken up with high school marching band contest and then my daughter's college football game two hours away. Today I caught up on my sleep! So, unless chatting here counts, I did nothing Halloween related! gasp!
Looks like you had a very productive weekend though! Great job!

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
Well let me tell you about this past weekend!!!!!!!!!!
It all started on Thursday!
Worked all day.
Got a fire call ( I am a Fire Chief also)
at 5:30 pm and was on scene for 22 1/2 hours
got back to the station cleaned everything up!
went home got a shower picked up my baby.
had to go pick up my tux (dad got married for the 2nd time)
went home ate some dinner and finally got to sleep after being up for 39 hours.
Got to sleep for 2 1/2 hours and got called back out to same place for another 4 hours...got home again went to bed. Got up (kinda) the next day to be the best man at my dads wedding....I asked since I was so tired if I could just a good man instead of the best man!!!!! So the show must go on wedding went well left there at 10:00 pm (wedding in NJ) driving for 45 mins. dad calls me and said hes really sorry but he forgot to give me his coat (I was returning the tux) turn around and drive back to NJ so got home I don't even know when that was. Then comes
Sunday....was good returned the tux and went to Peddlers Village to see
pumpkin rots scarecrow the hollowman so nothing got done and I am so behind the 8 ball

SORRY FOR RAMBLING AND HIJACKING THE THREAD!!!!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Progress,ya mean that thing that we are trying to get done but life sticks it's foot out as we go by...........
i got up & bought a few more props,......... weekend went bye-bye.......uh that progress....?

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Awesome caged up guy! I haven't got much done this yeah because of the real world work :( I made the monster mud reaper that was in the tutorials last month.

·
Registered
54 Posts
That is so cool...nice work!! It's so elaborate and wonderfully gory...

Here's what I got done:

Our Spider Stairway, just waiting for a blacklight to make it glow.

We also worked on the bar, the fireplace, and the arch outside...none of those got finished, but we definately made some progress!

Got our invitations sent out too...

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
That is so cool...nice work!! It's so elaborate and wonderfully gory...

Here's what I got done:

Our Spider Stairway, just waiting for a blacklight to make it glow.

We also worked on the bar, the fireplace, and the arch outside...none of those got finished, but we definately made some progress!

Got our invitations sent out too...
That's an awesome way to do the stairs. I hate spiders so I would be terrified every time I had to go upstairs or back down...

·
will rest in peace.....
653 Posts
Worked all day.
Got to sleep for 2 1/2 hours and got called back out to same place for another 4 hours...got home again went to bed. Got up (kinda) the next day to be the best man at my dads wedding....I asked since I was so tired if I could just a good man instead of the best man!!!!! So the show must go on wedding went well left there at 10:00 pm (wedding in NJ) driving for 45 mins. dad calls me and said hes really sorry but he forgot to give me his coat (I was returning the tux) turn around and drive back to NJ so got home I don't even know when that was. Then comes
pumpkin rots scarecrow the hollowman so nothing got done and I am so behind the 8 ball

wow, thats pretty intense!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Worked all day.

No complains here. sounds like you had your hands full.

On the other hand. JamieMT, I am stealing your idea :D
I needed something for the stairs leading to the basement.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Really impressive Darth! I wish I had a garage to have a bigger dry space to set up stuff. I just have my porch.

I still have so much to do! I need to finish BBQing my skeleton's limbs and then make a cage for one and groundbreaker for the other. I'm in the middle of making my rot pumpkins and I'm only on the 4th layer of mache! Plus I still need to get to Lowes with DH to get PVC pipe for a static dummy. Not to mention setting everything else up that I have!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts