Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for programable string lights that will work for both Halloween and Christmas. Here’s my hopes and dreams. Let me know if you’ve found something that will do this or come close.
  • I’d like to be able to set alternating colors like orange and purple for Halloween, red and green for Xmas.
  • I don’t want to have to use a PC to program or controllers to run if I can avoid it.
  • Would like some kind of animation. Like blending between orange and purple to purple and green, etc. if I can throw in a lightning strobe that would be a bonus.
Does anyone know a brand of lights that can produce this kind of wizardry? Am I stuck shelling out for controllers?

Let me know. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Think you are Gonna need to go with pixles and light o rama controllers along with a 12 or 5 volt pixie controller.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input. I may need to go that route. Even if I could just select colors like purple and orange I'd be happy. I found one light set that does that but it's expensive (I'd almost be up to a controller system for my house) and it has some bad reviews.

Anyone else have some ideas?

·
Registered
106 Posts
If you end up going that route, join the Light O Rama Users Facebook page. Controllers are being sold all the time for decent prices.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts