Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm not the vendor, but I've been dealing with him here in Montana. He makes handmade caskets in various styles and colors. I mentioned HalloweenForum.com and he said he has done work for haunts before and would be happy to work with forum members. He does mostly through funeral homes, but willing to make some deals here.

Out of respect for funeral homes I will not post the prices on the forum, but I can say his prices on a Mahoganey casket blew my mind! He is willing to also offer a discounted price if you wish to omit the interior stuff. Everything is hand built, to order. (except of course any damaged caskets that were made beforehand) Shipping is exact cost and extremely reasonable. (Mahoganey casket with shipping less than what Costco sells a casket sound good?)

If your considering a real casket for your haunt, and don't want to spend a ton on it, visit Bitter Root Caskets LLP

You can contact me directly on here, or if you wish to contact through the website, please be sure to mention halloween forum and me, Mike so he knows whats going on and can help with getting you a great casket at a really good price.

·
Registered
415 Posts
His caskets r Beautiful but from the looks of them ..i think its going to b much more than i can afford..and it would kill me in shipping!!!..But they guy does Excellent work!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You'd be surprised, the shipping quotes he gave me were surprisngly low. If you find one that interests you just let me know and I can pm a quote to you

·
Registered
415 Posts
I find ALOT that interest me..its my wallet that doesnt..lol...btw can u tell me how much the cheapest model runs and shipping to 76084 and i dk if has scratches and such..i think it adds to it..especially once my sketelon is in it noone will c it...Thx for any info

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.