Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made a thread invisible (about chat and drama) that was causing problems.

1. Chat will return.
2. It will be on topic and off topic
3. Insults will not be allowed.

There are a few members that have an issue with what has transpired. Most of the problem is due to lack of information and not fully understanding the situation.

Please be advised that rules on the forum and chat (have not changed) will be fully enforced. If I am made aware of a violation, I will address it.

FYI: For those following: I am not able to read all threads. I addressed a thread of another subject only after I was made aware of it.

If you have an issue with the forum itself, please contact me directly and I will do my best to work it out.

·
Bringing the Dead to Life
839 Posts
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, for bringing back the chat! I just don't understand why people would cause problems in chat. In my opinion, this forum seems much closer and friendlier than all those other ones, where they are full of hatred. I know I try to keep an open mind and never criticize anyone unless it is helpful. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for problems, and thanks again!

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,102 Posts
Thank you, Larry, for keeping things civil around here. It keeps things enjoyable, and makes this one of the best forums out there.

BTW, can we use this thread as a kind of "nuts & bolts problems with the forum" topic thread too? Such as (and this is a current thing that's happening lately): sometimes when I reply in the "Quick Reply" box, I get a "message too short" message. Or do you prefer those questions to be pm'd to you? At any rate, thanks again!!

Ween

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank YOU!

Normally, feel free to post a question to the forum, contact us, or send me a pm. A PM will probably get the fastest resonse from me.

Replies do have to be at lease a couple of words to be accepted as a post. How long are the messages that you are posting when you receive this?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.