Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part of my haunt has a hallway with photos and a 2 way mirror. There are also a couple pop outs. Unfortunately since the structure is used for other event the remainder of the year, I am unable to have any permanently fastened items. What I hope to do is take a couple pictures such as the ones below and use them in existing windows for the pop outs so they blend in with the rest of the scene.

The event I run is for cub scouts, so is non profit, and there for budget is always a concern. I hope to find someone in the forum who may do printing that can print these for me on banner type vinyl. Looking for 2 of each shot so that they can overlap slightly when a head is not sticking out of them. The windows they will be filling would be approx 2' high by 1 1/2' wide.

Can anyone help with this cheap or free. Again, it is for non profit so can be written as a donation.

Thanks Haunters

1270599036876119.jpg

black-and-white-creepy-man-top-hat-favim-com-167160.jpg

·
Registered
873 Posts
Watch for shindigz to have a sale, someone will post about it in the forums. You can likely get printed as a single banner if you have the ability to combine both pics into a single file, then cut the banner in two.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
BobbyA
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing