·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went by the site today to look into buying some items (the monster sheet set was sold out last year) and they have everything 20% off today. Prices are still high but not as bad with the coupon.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thank you for posting the PBK items. I went on and, though I love Peanuts, I have plenty for my kiddos. However, I found a deal. I am sure someone crafty can whip one up but for $56 I feel that this is money well spent. Extra 30% off clearance - use code EXTRA30 black-white-striped-canopy-o.jpg
Halloween Black & White Stripe Canopy
#95-3236114
Price
Sale $80.99
$179
Quantity
Item Total
$80.99
$56.69
Discount applied

Extra 30% off clearance - use code EXTRA30

Promotion code valid through 11:59pm PT on 7/11/17. Offer valid on in-stock items ending in $0.97 or $0.99 located in the Clearance shop path only. Quantities are limited. All sales are final and non-returnable on items with a price ending in $0.97 or $0.99. This offer may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts or offers including associate discounts, mall coupon book or military discount. Offer not valid on prior purchases, gift cards, taxes, shipping or processing charges. Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered.

·
Registered
259 Posts
There are a few items posted but I'm waiting and hoping for a good year!!!
Shoelace Spiderwebs $14.50
shoelace-spider-web-o.jpg
Spooky Cat and Crow Hurricanes $39.50 each. (I just can't)
spooky-crows-hurricanes-o.jpg
Skeleton Jester Giclee Special $63 from $79 each print (Again, I'm not sure if I can)
skeleton-jester-o.jpg

Post what you find. There are also some great return items like the beaded skull candle which I bought 5 of I loved it so much. Grandin Road is going to have a version of this too.
beaded candle.jpg

·
Registered
472 Posts
I love those hurricanes.

They have a few new foam pumpkins out as well.

I'm really hoping they add another ball & claw object this year, or something similar.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I really like this witches cauldron $49.50
I love that!! Didn't see that in my searches.

Is it just me or has Pottery Barn had a disappointing last few years. There are always some really fantastic gems but I want to be wowed! They seem to be repeating some great items but I already own those. Are they the best sellers?

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
Just a quick mod note: There were 3 different threads started about Pottery Barn's Halloween for this year. All have been merged to prevent confusion. :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Pottery Barn has free shipping today code FREESHIP. The crow hurricane was on sale for $31 so I ordered one. They gave an estimated shipping date of September 23.
I didn't order anything from there last year but out of curiosity looked at the 2016 thread and people were ordering all kinds of great stuff in July. Bummer theyre taking so long to release everything this year.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I know. The banner says New Halloween items coming soon. Not soon enough. My Grandin Road/Halloween Haven purchases have been made. I'm hunting in Home Goods and thrift stores. Pottery Barn needs to knock my socks off!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I just received my Peanuts selections today! I'll let you all know how they look in real life. Still disappointed that I missed out on the single pillowcases...

·
Registered
113 Posts
I know. The banner says New Halloween items coming soon. Not soon enough. My Grandin Road/Halloween Haven purchases have been made. I'm hunting in Home Goods and thrift stores. Pottery Barn needs to knock my socks off!
Ugh I wish the banner was still up! :( Seems like a lot of their Halloween is just general fall stuff this year. I was hoping to get stuff I missed out on last year like the ball and claw object, skeleton hand votive holder, and the spider votive holder. I ordered the hurricane already and I think I'll get the cauldron and that will be it. Hopefully they still have more to add.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts