Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I love looking at the Pottery Barn stuff for inspiration! It's not very often that I can afford their stuff - I tend to spend my Halloween money on bigger props - but I love to see if I can do a DIY version of what they put together. I need a bouncing around pumpkin smiley to show how excited I am! LOL! :D

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Some of the items are pretty interesting, although I cannot see shelling out dinero like that for them. Glad that they are serious about keeping their prices in line with Macy's, Neiman Marcus, and the like:rolleyes:

·
Registered
155 Posts
This all looks great!

Does anybody score any after Halloween on clearance?

Or do they ever have really good coupons?

These prices are ridiculous!
I snagged the Coffin cheeseboard and set (orig $80) for about $20 on sale 2 years ago - I don't think the clearance was as good last year.

I think last year there was a 30% off sale early in the season, but I am not sure. They provide a %10 off code when you sign up for their emails. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
441 Posts
I snagged the Coffin cheeseboard and set (orig $80) for about $20 on sale 2 years ago - I don't think the clearance was as good last year.

I think last year there was a 30% off sale early in the season, but I am not sure. They provide a %10 off code when you sign up for their emails. Hope this helps!
Also, if you're already an email subscriber but still want a discount, create a fake event that's a day or two away and make a registry online. You can then buy items off your registry for yourself and get a 10% discount! Halloween items are available for the registry & I've used this method to get discounts on their Halloween items for the past 3 years (especially when paired with Free Shipping discounts.)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Also, if you're already an email subscriber but still want a discount, create a fake event that's a day or two away and make a registry online. You can then buy items off your registry for yourself and get a 10% discount! Halloween items are available for the registry & I've used this method to get discounts on their Halloween items for the past 3 years (especially when paired with Free Shipping discounts.)
Great tip!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
You're welcome, guys! I hope you get a lot of use out of that tip.

PB's autumn vase fillers and lights are also pretty good. I'm surprised to see that their Halloween items are posted, but they've barely released any autumn items.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts