Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would there be anyone interested in buying potion bottles like this?

Please let me know and I'll set up a link in the items for sale section with a Pal Pal link.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one interested at all?

They are an unusual shape, more like what you'd see in a laboratory, or wizard's lair...Anyone?

·
Shadow Crosser
741 Posts
I think people would be interested here. We just need more detail. How many do you have/can you get? What is the $ and then shipping would add to whether people would order a few or a lot.

·
Registered
284 Posts
They look like saline/drugs bottles. I'm a little curious as to their history.

And makes me want to keep an eye out for expired saline bottles at work. :X

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They look like saline/drugs bottles. I'm a little curious as to their history.

And makes me want to keep an eye out for expired saline bottles at work. :X
:D That's because they are.. Vancomycin and saline bottles from my work, I work in a hospital Pharmacy. As for price and decorating that's kind of what I'm feeling out here.. what would you all feel they're worth, I would like to sell them in like lots of like 5-6 bottles. Right now I don't have all that many bottles yet, but we use so many at work, it wouldn't take that much to accrue a larger amount. Would everyone prefer to get them already decorated with labels and twine ready for you to place your own blacklight potion in them? or should I sell them both ways, decorated and not? shipping I think I'd have to come up with a flat rate shipping cost, and insurance. Any feed back from everyone here would help me get these to all of you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts