Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

i have decided to go back through some of my early made potion bottles and make them look better as they were just bits in bottles with bits in and a label - very basic and i was happy with them a few yrs ago as basic bottles. HOWEVER, i made many more and they look a lot better.

Has anyone got a bottle of fingers of theives? I am after ideas as to how how to make it look better. the bottle is sealed so it is just adding to the outside of it.

Mason jar Food Glass Dairy

Food Ingredient Bottle

·
Registered
22 Posts
The only thing I would suggest is to maybe either paint or stain the lid somehow so it's a little less white. Oooh you could even get some mud and smudge it strategically around the jar to age it. Label looks awesome though, you make it?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looks good so far, but yeah remember to decorate as much as possible, they more you think to add the better, like maybe a necklace of fingers handing off the lid. Here is a potion bottle i made instead of fingers i did eyeballs. So you can do what i did with burlap and string, really makes it better with just a little bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts