Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

i have decided to go back through some of my early made potion bottles and make them look better as they were just bits in bottles with bits in and a label - very basic and i was happy with them a few yrs ago as basic bottles. HOWEVER, i made many more and they look a lot better.

Has anyone got a bottle of fingers of theives? I am after ideas as to how how to make it look better. the bottle is sealed so it is just adding to the outside of it.

DSCF1522.jpg

DSCF1521.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
The only thing I would suggest is to maybe either paint or stain the lid somehow so it's a little less white. Oooh you could even get some mud and smudge it strategically around the jar to age it. Label looks awesome though, you make it?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looks good so far, but yeah remember to decorate as much as possible, they more you think to add the better, like maybe a necklace of fingers handing off the lid. Here is a potion bottle i made instead of fingers i did eyeballs. So you can do what i did with burlap and string, really makes it better with just a little bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts