Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
If they're your own photos, go into your profile and create an album. Once in your album, go to "upload pictures" and then "browse" to get your file. I recommend downloading them one at a time, even though there is an option for more. I like this method because if you link your pics from some fotosharing site, they often get blocked by firewalls at work...not that people are looking at Halloweenforum while at work.

Once you have the pics in your album, select the pic you want to show in a thread and a link for the URL will pop up and another link will just say BB Code. Copy and paste the BB Code into the thread/post you want the picture in.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,618 Posts
Are you trying to post photos in threads from off your computer? Just click on the little picture of a tree in the last section of the top bar on the window where you always type your replies. It will bring up a browse button. Click on either to upload from your computer, look for the photo you want from off your computer, open it, then hit upload, which is right below where you tapped browse.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I will try next time. I was successful pulling them off my PC in my profile area and posting them. Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts