Halloween Forum banner

101 - 120 of 317 Posts

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
I am sooooo annoyed!! I wait all weekend for my husband to come back from his stupid firework show and he did something to my camera. Now it won't upload pictures to my computer. I could just scream. Plus he didn't charge it when he got home so it's almost dead.
Kloey, if your computer has a card reader (or you have one that will plug into your computer) you can upload them that way. Just take the memory card out of your camera and put it in the card reader. It'll open on your computer just like any other folder would, then you can drag and drop it to wherever you want it.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I still haven't figured out who my SR is (I have her real name but can't match it with her HF name)...so I sent a thank you card. I also thanked her on the forum in the Reaped thread and listed my goodies...forgot to mention the witch luminaries (love them!). Unfortunately, I can't find the USB cord to the digital camera so need to replace before I can post pics. That's MY sorry excuse for no pics. :rolleyes::eek: By the way...she's from Texas and I know it's not SimplyJenn. :cool:

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Well, the lightbulb finally went off for me...:p

SO...I want to publicly thank LawP for the wonderful gifts in my SR package, and for putting my darling Magic Pumpkin on the box! :D

The gifts were spot-on to my taste and decor, and I appreciate them more than I can say!!

Thanks again, LawP!!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
321 Posts
I wasn't going to post my picture until I received the other gift my secret reaper said was included. I figure when I receive the gift I will just post the picture. Anyway Thank you Secret Reaper for my gifts. The rotten candy and clown mask will work very well in my clown theme. :)
(Sorry about the picture being so dark)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Okay, here are my FANTABULOUS secret reaper gifts!!

The box it came it was decorated in spider webs, bugs, & caution tape. Inside was an incredible Masquerade Mask, Purple Glitter Skelly centerpiece with battery operated candle, smaller table center piece with a black skull (which needs to be glued back on as it came off during shipping), JOL with light, super cool animated mice gorging themselves on a human heart, glittery spider (ALL MINE, Spookilicious Mama!:p), & some creepy hand sanitizer from Bath & Body works. Love it!!

My SR did such an amazing job!! I am organizing a Halloween Masquerade Ball Fundraiser this year instead of my normal Halloween Party for my friends. She incorporated everything from my thoughts, from theme colors (black, purple & silver), to having a spooky mix of dark vs. elegance! It's kinda creepy..almost like she crawled into my head & snooped around!! haha Totally exceeded my expectations, and I'm pleased to say we are going to use your idea for the skelly centerpieces for all of the centerpieces on the tables at the fundraiser!! I was totally at a loss as to what to do for them, and I must say these are perfect!! You have no idea how thrilled I am! So THANK YOU Spook-Ella!!

Oh...and I am no longer searching for a mask to wear! I'm gonna totally rock out yours. My friends are jealous!! I swear it's hand made...u are so talented. Even if it's not, it's so super perfect. Thank you a bajillion times!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
oooooh I love the purple glittery skeleton and glittered spider :) Great gifts!

·
Registered
405 Posts
You'll have to imagine what my reaper gifts look like at this point, because my home computer caught a virus and is at this moment on life support until it can be fixed. So, I am using my office computer to say thank you, and it doesn't have the capability of my downloading pictures.

Anyway, even though I've already thanked her privately, I wanted to let everyone know that if next year you are lucky enough to have Guttercat33 as your reaper, you should immediately go out and buy a lottery ticket, because it just doesn't get any better. Picture this, I come home from an absolutely HORRENDOUS day at work to find a wonderful 3 ft square box waiting for me. Is it a mirage? Am I dreaming? NO!!!! I've been reaped!!!

Without any respect to the box, I tear it open and find a very creepy black light-up JOL, and skull that has color changing eyes (which will look awesome peeking over one of my tombstones!), and two very cool lenticular photos.

This was so much fun, I can hardly wait till next year to do it again. Plus, since this was my first time, now that I have seen everyone's photos (again, I'm sorry I haven't got any to share) I've got a better idea of what to start collecting for my reapee next year. They are not going to believe what they get!

·
Registered
392 Posts
I love my SR gifts, thanks Savage Haunter! There were 10 bottles containing various objects, such as: Maggots, crows feathers, Deadly Niteshade Leaves, Flies, Yeti Hair, roaches, dead mans ashes, spiders, ecoplasm sample and my favorite Freashly Harvested from a sacrifice Lady Fingers!! Also, not included in picture was a sting ray that I have since put in a jar of water to make it expand, and a bottle of seriously hot sauce (that has disappeard, I think Husband took that one to work)
Thanks again, Savage Haunter!

·
crossfit zombie
7,459 Posts
I was reaped yesterday! I came home and saw a BIG box under my welcome mat =). Thank goodness UPS left it because waiting all weekend would have finally done me in! My dear reaper was PurpleFerrets who made some really cool witchy items. Potions…a spell book.. flickering candles and a hat worthy of Hogwarts. They are already on my mantle and won’t come down. Teeheehee. I reallllly love it. Thank you purpleferrets!

WOW those are some cool witch props!!!

·
Reaper Queen
8,621 Posts
Here are my wonderful gifts from Herman Secret, I love them all, and can't wait to use them all! my witch area is going to be fantastic this year!! thank you so much, Herman Secret, you are awesome, it was so much fun to stop home from camping and find it by my front door!

Attachments

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Bethene those are all very cool but I am in love with the stacking books with skull candle on top!!!

Did he make that?? If so I wonder if hed show me how :)

·
Master of my own Universe
969 Posts
Bethene those are all very cool but I am in love with the stacking books with skull candle on top!!!

Did he make that?? If so I wonder if hed show me how :)
Psssst spooki .... there's a tutorial on my website ;)

·
Master of my own Universe
969 Posts
Here are my wonderful gifts from Herman Secret, I love them all, and can't wait to use them all! my witch area is going to be fantastic this year!! thank you so much, Herman Secret, you are awesome, it was so much fun to stop home from camping and find it by my front door!
You are very welcome bethene, sorry your reaper was no secret! (I was ever so pleased to have got you as my reaper victim tho) :D

101 - 120 of 317 Posts