Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
LOL !!!!! Now that's a good prank! That is what Halloween pranks are supposed to be....funny, creative, and harmless.

It's so nice when people can be good sports and laugh at themselves. :D

·
Capt o' the Mourning Star
600 Posts
Ha ha ha....that is too funny!

I especially like the part where the gal says "Let's poke him" then "You poke him" and then someone says "Get the fireplace poker and use it"......Great prank....:D!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
the first one was awesome. i've seen it before. we were going to play that one on my sister this year, but ran out of time. next year

·
Tormentor of Cucurbits
3,477 Posts
Hadn't seen the second one before, that's a mean trick! lol Nice spin on Harry Anderson's needle through the arm.........

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
LOL!!! Lots of great pranksters! Love it!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
that one is to funny. i got to say though, my 4 year old grandaughter would be tramatized. it would be better on a 8 year old. lol

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
that is to funny. to bad for the scarecrow though. i think he was punched hard. the guy doing the punching sure felt bad, but at the same time it was funny. there is another video i saw on here somewhere, and this guy jumps out of a trash can, and the guy he scares punches him. guess you get a little feed back there. lol

·
Masked Maker of Mischief
1,597 Posts
that is to funny. to bad for the scarecrow though. i think he was punched hard. the guy doing the punching sure felt bad, but at the same time it was funny. there is another video i saw on here somewhere, and this guy jumps out of a trash can, and the guy he scares punches him. guess you get a little feed back there. lol
Ahhhhhh yes, that would be this one :

YouTube - Punch Prank!

1 - 20 of 155 Posts