Halloween Forum banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Colmmoo, I usually do sugar cookies every year but I frost mine with the Wilton candy melts (I get them from Michaels). At this time of year they have, black, orange, and a weird green. Just melt them in a double boiler, add 1 tsp corn oil , and paint each cookie with a candy brush
(also found at Michaels). As soon as the chocolate (mainly white chocolate) cools it dries. I find it to be much faster and easier than the frosting. I mainly do jack o'lanterns, ghosts and bats.

·
Registered
99 Posts
we are doing zombie brain cupcakes. you can get a mix at cost plus, but can also just use a regular cake mix. you frost it with pink or strawberry frosting in a way that it looks like a brain. also have red velvet cheesecake bars, they look like they are dripping blood!! in the past I have made a kitty litter cake. everyone loved the look, but since you use 2 cake mixes, it makes a lot and some people were afraid to try it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
finger nutters.jpg ghost nutters.jpg Halloween cake.jpg
This is a kitty litter cake we served last year.....it took a while for somone to dig in! The cookies are made with nutter butter's. The kids loved these

161 - 169 of 169 Posts