Halloween Forum banner

421 - 440 of 453 Posts

·
Undertaker
3,177 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Awesome haunt gsxjoe , I LOVE YOUR TICKET BOX , the whole thing is awesome [ but my favorite is your ticket-master and box lol ] i would,nt even have the guts to buy an entry ticket ...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well done, I love the whole set up it is really creepy. I would not to go up to your house as a kid, my friends would have to dare me. I would have been afraid the clowns would have taken me away and made me one of them. Muhahahah......... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
Pretty spooky and scary this year, Hallo! Love the groupings in the rooms - vampires & bats, spiders & victims, witches & potions, masks & ghosts, and so much more to see. Lots of work for sure. Great theme this year!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Sorry I'm just now seeing this question! I use both flood lights for overall lighting and then use those cheap $1 LED reading lights w/ color gels over them to highlight the tombstones & props. Simple to use and super cheap. Not very sophisticated as far as lighting goes, but it works fairly well for me! :)

Skaven & Ferryman's Wake - The B&W pictures are over the top ! So cool , it really makes your Haunt pop.

RedSonja - Your lighting is to die for, are you using LED Spots ?

421 - 440 of 453 Posts