Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 453 Posts

·
Head Witch
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, been a busy girl today got most of my yard decorated, will post pictures of that latter..
Hoping to encourage others to post pictures of their haunt. this is for both the inside and the outside goodies.
For now here are some pictures of what is up inside.

100_1319.jpg
100_1320.jpg
100_1321.jpg
100_1323.jpg
100_1324.jpg

·
Registered
464 Posts
Those mice look so real - are they ? If not where did you get them ? I would send some to my sister :D

The house we own was built back in the early 30's - It has a "mud room" entrance. Every year we remove the exterior door for Halloween night and the mud room has a new paint makeover.
This years paint scheme -

That is the nice thing about owning an old run down house - you can do as you please !

·
Head Witch
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I bought them from Dollar tree gutted them, poked their little eyes out and replaced them with LED lights.. they are so awesome!!

Those mice look so real - are they ? If not where did you get them ? I would send some to my sister :D

The house we own was built back in the early 30's - It has a "mud room" entrance. Every year we remove the exterior door for Halloween night and the mud room has a new paint makeover.
This years paint scheme -

That is the nice thing about owning an old run down house - you can do as you please !

·
Head Witch
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
weeping angel love your village !! vampyrespro your creepy doll is cute♥

haven't put too much outside yet but this is what i do have out.. testing the neighbor kids to see if they leave my stuff alone. trying to prove a point to honey so i can put more out. :D

100_1336.jpg
100_1337.jpg
100_1338.jpg
100_1339.jpg
100_1340.jpg
100_1341.jpg

·
Registered
606 Posts
Thanks everyone! I just started my Spooky Town collection this year; and space dictates that I have also FINISHED my collection! :eek:

Cloe, I can't take credit for the display platform. EBAY!!!

There is one seller who makes these AWE-MAZING displays, each one unique and stunning. The ones I was bidding on can only showcase one house. I got outbid several times, and some of his pieces went for $100 and over! Wanting something bigger to fit more houses and more economical, I chose this base instead from a different seller. I didn't realize how crowded it would be! I have pieces that are still in boxes because I could not fit them. I would love to be able to make my own platform so that maybe the back is raised up and the back row houses can be seen. I have bookmarked the thread about making Spooky Town displays.

1 - 20 of 453 Posts
About this Discussion
452 Replies
159 Participants
jscaldwell
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing