Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I can't remember who thought of the wonderful idea of doing this (sorry hun).....but I was just curious if people wanted to do this.
Since I don't have a haunt this year (sigh) I would be more than willing to set this up for you guys!

So who is game?? I sure am!!! :D

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Newbies want to know....

Hey! I can't remember who thought of the wonderful idea of doing this (sorry hun).....but I was just curious if people wanted to do this.
Since I don't have a haunt this year (sigh) I would be more than willing to set this up for you guys!

So who is game?? I sure am!!! :D
Hallow and Sounds fun - I think?! :D Could you share the details of the "Secret reaper" game and who is able to play? :eek: We newbies and semi-newbies are in the dark -- buwaa ha haaaa!
and. . . . BOO!

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Mistress, I was JUST thinking about this, this morning!!

I don't have the time/money to do the reaper right now (hope I can next year though!) But I would love to hit those after holiday sales - and might pick up some good reaper gifts a little cheaper!! :)

So, I'd be in!

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
I'm in!!!! I'm a gift giver and I love giving gifts!!! I'm in I'm in. Maybe I can help out to though Mistress cause I don't have a haunt either!

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'd be interested in doing it also so count me in. :)

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kewl beans! As for details........well let's see. After Halloween I was thinking that we can do an exchange of presies. Plus with all the Halloween items slashed in half and even more.....we can get even more. Anybody can join............newbies and oldies, lol!

We would have a 25-30$ limit and we can do the deadline of the exchange by the end of November.

Si-cotik.....thanks for volunteering to help me out! I've never done this so I'll take all the help I can get lol!

If you have any other question please feel free to ask. Anyone interested can PM me. Let's see if anybody else might be interested!!

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
I would definitely be interested. I missed the secret reaper fun this time around. :(

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
Zeebra...just thread search for Secret Reaper...that would give you all the ideas.

No problem Mistress. Always glad to help.

Could always have people start signing up October 1st Halloweenforum time, closing the sign ups somewhere around the end of October, so that everyone has the chance to get in on it. Send out the lists on November 1st, and set a date two weeks later in November for everyone to send out their gifts.

Maybe this time have them list general interests, not what their haunts will be. (after all who knows how many times you can change your mind in 365 days)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts