Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone had a good Halloween 2015 this year it rained for most of it! They were talking about moving it to Friday or Sunday(today) those days we had no rain. Saturday it was cold and rainy until 5 pm.

Anyways I cant believe its over already anyone else feeling kinda down that Halloween past im not looking forward to Christmas so soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
Made an exact thread... Just saw this.... Yes majorly depressed right now

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Not in the slightest. But Mama Nature smiled on us & we had clear skies all day and all night.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Typically I'm mostly relieved that my props survived another punishing October .
They come down the next day.
Afterword I'm too beat to get contemplative.
Next - gathering the energy and motivation to hump it all up through my attic hatch - that is the bummer part.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
It is always a little sad taking the cemetery down but the memories of the Halloween Party and Halloween Night is so worth it. Wednesday my lawn gets re-seeded so tomorrow I need to find all the boxes I need and get it all packed up and put away.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.