Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends :)
so my son has been wanting a cool costume for a while now, he had showed me something he liked from
one of his online games..
Then I found "macabre intentions" who makes these amazing costumes, found them looking at transworld videos..
their costumes are exactly what he wants..
Of course I contacted them, unfortunately they are fully booked , they only have a few spots available each year..
then there's the price they want for them :-o
so I went and made it myself, a few trips to the army surplus, stuff ordered online, stuff I had at home and other things I found locally.
We ended up with something that has got him so excited that he now can't wait for Halloween to be here LOL
I think I might change the shoulder armor, found something nice vacuumed formed for cheap.. I'm thinking of getting a few more mannequins and make more of different styles, his friend wants something like that too now :)
here's a few pictures and the ones with the lights are the latest with it pretty much done, I might add to it too LOL
it ended up looking pretty sweet..
58570689_303062117236770_1035685411575300096_n.jpg
58442854_330100761039353_9213314116800741376_n.jpg
58441464_2148008615313421_3869241350117392384_n.jpg
58382289_831193867238218_2684971738210500608_n.jpg

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking about that bobby, here in my city in Canada, it's never been a problem before.
Last year my son and friends used their paintball gear and went out as a team.. things are changing :(
he wanted to use my milsig paintball gun with scope and grenade launcher,told him it looked too real but you might be right, this one doesn't look too fake either,,

I was thinking about making a huge battle axe, the same type we see in his online games, maybe even add some chaisaw blades to it ??
some type of epic war axe ...

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,773 Posts
Come on Dad...every good costume NEEDS a paintball grenade launcher or you won't fit in wit the cool kids. Without it you might as well just throw a white sheet over your head and pretend to be a ghost.

BTW - it's amazing even without the grenade launcher.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
absolutely right doto :-D what would it be without thje grenade launcher LOL
I'm trying to track down a batterie operated mini fog machine, if such a thing exists.. be cool to add that on the costume hehehe

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
absolutely right doto :-D what would it be without thje grenade launcher LOL
I'm trying to track down a batterie operated mini fog machine, if such a thing exists.. be cool to add that on the costume hehehe
Check magic supplies. Battery ones can be pricey, but some of the smoke/fire magics might be what you're looking for.

Damn awesome costume.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I was thinking about that bobby, here in my city in Canada, it's never been a problem before.
Last year my son and friends used their paintball gear and went out as a team.. things are changing :(
he wanted to use my milsig paintball gun with scope and grenade launcher,told him it looked too real but you might be right, this one doesn't look too fake either,,

I was thinking about making a huge battle axe, the same type we see in his online games, maybe even add some chaisaw blades to it ??
some type of epic war axe ...

I never looked into this stuff but apparently "post apocalyptic melee weapons" is a thing.

big_8be69d6924.jpg

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that would work bobby :-D the odd thing is, this thing would actually be more dangerous than the airsoft gun !!!!!
easy to make too..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts