Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love that individual folks are posting videos of their home haunts. I enjoy checking them out. Lots of threads to go through to get them though. Has anyone ever considered starting a YouTube video Playlist of home haunts? Or even a thread like this where folks can post videos of their haunts? I'm mostly interested in videos of home haunts vs. still photos (although there are some great collections of the latter).

Perhaps:

1) Have the title of your reply include the name of your haunt. Or <YourUsernamehere>'s 2013 haunt video. Just a suggestion.
2) In addition to your video link, include a link to any separately posted discussion thread for your haunt

I know there's an annual DVD collection of home haunts. But lots of folks have YouTube apps for their Blu Ray players / set-top media players. And it would be fast / convenient to have a YouTube video playlist. Since the annual DVD collection of home haunts is a not-for-profit affair (last I recall), I'm wondering if they might consider creating a YouTube channel / playlist for the videos in addition to the DVD set.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks NightFisher for going first. You could also post a link to your separate thread. Not a bad idea actually, so follow-on discussion could go there. I updated the first post to ask folks to also include any separate threads about their haunts.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Nightfisher that front sign looked good with the lighting you used. I really loved the webbing around the skelly .

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nightfisher: Really awesome setup. I love the corpsed skeleton covered in cobwebs. I also like the witch with the cauldron. The minimal smoke is actually pretty nice - I used a cauldron creep with a 700 watt fogger, and it was actually kind of difficult to get good pictures because of all the fog. I switched it for a 400 watt on halloween night, but still difficult to photograph. Yours is enough to set the scene but also to ensure the prop itself can be seen.

mada182: Really cool setup. I love the makeup, and the projection on the roof. The door projection is amazing too.

trentsketch: Really unique theme! I like it

GraveyardGus: I'm a fan of the haunted hotel theme. Jeeves was better than I was expecting! I hope that I can get involved in a bigger haunt or charity haunt like this one of these days

Ravenfell Manor: I really like your columns. Are the skulls sandcasted? I've thinking about doing some panels with a bunch of skulls like your columns. Still trying to figure out the best method

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MikeErdas' 2013 Yard Haunt Video

I think a centralized repository for all of the 2013 video is a really great idea!
Now that I finally have one posted, I'll join in too. :)

Thanks Defenstrator! Glad you like the idea and thanks to you and all for posting their haunt videos. I forgot to post mine. No dedicated thread, just a video:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts