Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look, I fixed one of these up lately and compared it to my personal model. Quite a few differences.

ZULTAN#1 (personal) :

Product Textile Rectangle Wood Publication
Hand Window Eyelash Vision care Dress

White Rectangle Automotive design Gas Art
Rectangle Wood Material property Wood stain Font

ZULTAN #2:

Wood Textile Sleeve Tints and shades Curtain
Tire Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tread
Drinkware Rectangle Material property Wood Gas
Rectangle Wood Red Material property Gas

I have worked on a total of 4 of these guys. All except the one I own currently had a yellow tint on the acrylic. The paint job, as you can see, is very different between the two. The button placement on the front also seems to be slightly different. The gold part of the curtain also looks to be different, but that could be a combination of the yellow tint and the mushed up part of the curtain. If anything, the gold part on my Zultan is "shinier".

From what I can tell, the latex of the face and the mechanics of both are all exactly the same. The turbans also seem to be exactly the same. The circuit boards could be different but I have not looked and can no longer compare them. They could just be two Zultan's that are in varying shape. It is possible that the framing for the face is a little different, looking at them side by side. I apologize for the reflections in the pictures, there's not really much you can do! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Gemmy did a lot of this. It tends to vary from worker to worker. Some I noticed will have very heavy paint jobs while others will do the bare minimum. Props like the phantom portraits or anything else that requires an "aged" paint job will usually look like that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts