Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wether you write your own, see them on a street billboard, here it in passing, the possibilities are endless. They truly do manifest positive life changes, improving health, managing stress, or to help you find a renewed sense of peace, joy or passion for your life:) And even better, when give them out, leave one on a strangers car window, write it on a chalk board you come across, write it in the sand at your local beach, you never know just how much you might have positively impacted anothers life.

Look forward to hearing yours!:), so I'll start with just a few for tonight.

*You don't have to promise me the moon or the stars...Just promise me you'll stand under them with me.

*We all take different paths in life but no matter how different the path may be, no matter where we go we take a little of someone else with us each and every day

*I believe in the moon even when it does not glow, I believe in unconditional love even if I do not feel it, I believe in life after death even if I haven't reached it, and I believe in you even when you are silent and lost your way.

·
Hauntless
8,344 Posts
Very sweet and nice sayings. Love the Irish Blessing (married one).

I'm a pragmatic person so you will first think it's a joke but through personal lessons I really believe in it and refer to it often. Plus it really does make me laugh cause it's so true. Oh, it's also on my front license plate :)

"You just can't fix stupid!"

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
I like this...it's called a metta meditation, (metta meaning lovingkindness,) and you recite this with yourself, a friend, an adversary, or all beings in mind.

May you be safe and protected.

May you be peaceful and happy.

May you be healthy and strong.

May you have ease of well being.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful MammaHooch, perfect! I love you & have missed you sooooooo much, we'll talk soon & catch up. ~Your in my thoughts always~

A heart never broken is sterile & cold, and will never know the joy of being imperfect~

Great freedom comes from our hardest lessions

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If one does not keep pace with they're companions, perhaps it is because they hear a different drummer. Let them step to the music which they hear, however measured or far away.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Here are a couple quotes I really enjoy and keep on my computer moniter here at work......

I think the reward for conformity is everyone likes you but yourself. - Rita Mae Brown

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do. -Henry Ford

Saving one dog won't change the world but surely, the world will change for that one dog - unkown

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow, I'm just loving everyone's posts, exhilarating really:)

~ this one has very dear & Personal significance in my life~

When I share my world with you our eyes become one
Everything special and exciting becomes rejuvenated again
the Moon regained it's erotic charm
the sun not as intimidating
And the Stars even more dazzling
as we move through this enigmatic journey called "life"
Always remember
there is nothing more divine
then the one that walks with you in the darkness
And Loves you for being "you"

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks LHallow:)

On the keyboard of life, it helps to always keep one finger on the escape key: GB

~The universe does not judge us, it only provides us with consequences and lessons, and opportunities to balance and learn through the law of cause and effect. Compassion is the recognition that we are each doing the best we can within the limits of our current beliefs and capacities~

We rise to great heights by a winding staircase: Francis Bacon

~ It isn't holding on that makes one strong in life-it's letting go~

~ Surrendering means accepting this moment, this body, and this life with open arms. It involves getting out of my own way and learning to live in accord to a higher will. Far more than passive acceptance, surrender uses every challange of my being as a means of spiritual growth and expanded awareness.~

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
this is a song i love to sing to my grandchildren-
there's a web like a spiders web, made of silk and light and shadows,
spun by the moon in my room at night, there's a web made to catch a dream,
hold it tight till i awaken, as if to tell me that dreamings alright.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hallo, now that was just exquisite! The profound depth is just stunning, you really know how to create life through your imagery! Loved it. You're grandchildren are very blessed indeed:)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
~ Let the Beauty you love, be what you do~

~ Perform every act as if it were your last~

~Don't ask to understand the secrets of the universe, but simply to know what "this" moment mean~

~ Pain is a touchstone of Spiritual Enlightment~

~ The world lives and breathes & we can draw its spirit into us~

~ To be sure of the road, close your eyes and walk in the dark~

1 - 20 of 114 Posts